KC Farms link

We've moved! Find us now at www.pasturedeficitdisorder.com

You can still "Like" us at KCFarms on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/KCFarms

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Wanna Be Pioneer Woman

For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated with our country's pioneer era.  I can't even explain how much I admire our ancestors that struck out into the unknown to start a new life out West. I devour every fiction book I can find set in that time period.  I often joke that if there is such a thing as having lived  another life, that I must have been there.

As my wonderful hubby and I venture to be much more self-sustaining, I'm going to try and blog about our attempts and adventures in raising our own food, food storage, animal care, etc.

Wish us luck - with the venture itself and my attempts to chronicle it! 

Sincerely,
A Wanna Be Pioneer Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment