KC Farms link

We've moved! Find us now at www.pasturedeficitdisorder.com

You can still "Like" us at KCFarms on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/KCFarms

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Fancy

I'm starting something new on my blog.  I've seen several blogs that have Wordless Wednesdays with just pictures.  I'm going to try a "Friday Fancy" and post my favorite shots...maybe from the last week, maybe older.  It will probably not be completely "wordless" as I may have captions.  But you get my drift.  :D



We planted this geranium in memory of our dear Sassy right after she passed in February 2011.  It survived the winter and came back strong this spring, blooming for the first time this year on our 7th anniversary!!  Thank you Sassy girl, we miss you too!!!!

Corn progress!

Pie pumpkin

Beautiful pumpkin is growing every day - just don't remember which variety this is.  I LOVE pumpkins!!!

Our baby boy!


Like us on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/KCFarms

"The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark."    ~ Barbara Hall

Copyright © 2012. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment